Place de l’église
Louches is a French commune located in the department of Pas-de-Calais in the Hauts-de-France region.
Its inhabitants are called louchois.
— Saint-Omer de Louches church
It was rebuilt in 1682. The base of the bell tower dates from the 12th century and contains a bell cast in 1877 and weighing 1,044 kg. It bears the name of Marie, Omérine, Désirée and was listed in 1974. The baptismal fonts dating from the 13th century have been listed since 1911.